Our Apple U-Pick will be open every day until Sunday October 18th (walking only)!
How it works:
On Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays, people are welcome to pick apples from the trees located next to our warehouse, using pre-purchased bags (three bag sizes are available at our farm store).
On Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays, a hay ride (mandatory) brings you from our U-Pick cabin to the day’s selected orchard block, and brings you back when you’re done!
McIntosh and Cortland almost all the time.
Honeycrisp, Gala & Ambrosia are available for one more weekend, October 3rd and 4th. Please note that there is an approximately 600′ walk to the Honeycrisp rows.
- $8 for ½ Peck (5 lbs)
- $15 for 1 Peck (10 lbs)
- $25 for half bushel (20 lbs)
- $20 for 1 Peck (10 lbs) for Honeycrisp, Gala & Ambrosia (Special Weekends)
There will be a few changes this season compared to previous seasons due to Covid-19, including:
- Sharing the name and phone number of someone from your group upon request;
- The need to physically distance with people outside your group;
- The need to wear a mask during wagon rides.
Please note that for health and safety reasons, animals are not allowed in the orchard. We have a limited number of kennels available on site as an alternative to leaving your pet(s) in a vehicle.
Any questions? Please contact us at [email protected] or (506) 758-0295.